KIMA & PARTNERS Law Firm is one of the leading Oil and Gas Law firms in Cameroon. Our Attorneys are academically and professionally skilled in all legal issues touching on the Oil and Gas industry of Cameroon.
The Oil and Gas industry is one of the pillar industries in Cameroon and with the amount of capital investment circulating in this industry, there is need for clients and players in the industry to solicit for professional legal consultancy and representation.
Our attorneys and consultants provide expert legal and corporate services in the Oil and Gas sector of Cameroon in application of;
- Law No. 2019/008 of 25th April 2019 instituting the petroleum code of Cameroon, and
- Law No. 2012/006 of 19th April 2012 instituting the gas code of Cameroon.
The sectors under which KIMA & PARTNERS Law Firm provide expert legal and corporate services in the Oil and Gas industry of Cameroon are;
- The Upstream Sector,
- The Midstream Sector,
- The Downstream Sector, and
- The Oilfield Services sector.
We provide specialist consultancy, corporate and legal services in the following aspects;
- Human Resource
- Corporate registration
- Regulatory compliance.
Our services are as follows;
- Consultancy services
- Procurement of licenses; https://www.kimaandpartners.com/extractive-industries/oil-exploitation-license-in-cameroon/ , https://www.kimaandpartners.com/extractive-industries/gaz-exploitation-license-in-cameroon/ .
- Registration of corporate entities
- Regulatory compliance
- Contract negotiations
- Legal representation of clients in disputes and litigation matters
- Environmental compliance advisory.
The scope of our practice in the Oil and Gas industry of Cameroon is illustrated in our blog https://www.kimaandpartners.com/practice-blog-categories/oil-and-gas/ .