KIMA & PARTNERS Law Firm is composed of lawyers with very rich academic and practical knowledge of mining law and mining activities in Cameroon.
Our attorneys also master the aspects of development, environmental policy compliance and social policy objectives that influence mining operators and operations, their policies and procedures.
The complexity surrounding the grant or lease of a mining license in Cameroon is telling of the importance to have expert or specialist advisory services from specialist attorneys.
At KIMA & PARTNERS Law Firm, we provide the following services to clients;
- Advisory services; https://www.kimaandpartners.com/law-todays/possession-transportation-processing-and-marketing-of-mineral-substances/ , https://www.kimaandpartners.com/law-todays/access-to-land/ , https://www.kimaandpartners.com/law-todays/value-based-royalty/ ,
- Company registration services; https://www.kimaandpartners.com/registration/steps-to-register-a-mining-company-in-cameroon/ ,
- Mining license and permits procurement services; https://www.kimaandpartners.com/extractive-industries/procure-a-mining-permit-and-license-in-cameroon/ ,
- Legal representation of client companies in negotiation
- Legal representation of client companies in disputes and litigation
- Procurement of export licenses for the client
- Regulatory compliance services etc.
The scope of our operations in the mining law practice in Cameroon is illustrated in our blog; https://www.kimaandpartners.com/practice-blog-categories/mining-law-practice/ .