In any question between husband and wife by section 17 of the Married Women’s Property Act 1882 as to the title to or possession of the property, either party, or any such bank, corporation, company, public body, or society as aforesaid in whose books any stocks, funds, or shares of either party is standing may apply by summons to the High Court Judge and the judge may make such order concerning property in dispute and as to costs of and consequent on the application as he thinks fit, or may direct such application to stand over from time to time, and any inquiry touching the matters in question to be made in such manner as he shall think fit, provided always that any order of a judge of the High Court of Justice to be made under this section shall be subject to appeal in the same way as any other order made by the same court would be.

Scroll to Top