Decision to issue a receipt of the declaration for the provision of electronic communications services to the public.
Conditions to be met:
– Be a company incorporated under Cameroonian law;
– Wish to carry out an activity relating to:
- The provision of value-added services to the public;
- Provision of Internet services to the public
- The resale of telephone traffic
- Use of a leased line with a capacity greater than ten (10) megabits per second;
- Any electronic communications service from the terminals of global satellite (GMPCS) terminals.
– Have the technical and financial capacity to meet the obligations associated with carrying on its business or its activity;
– Not have been subject to any of the penalties provided for in the aforementioned law governing electronic communications etc.
Composition of the Application:
- Documents to be supplied
Technical and financial file in five (05) copies comprising:
– An application form supplied by the Agency, duly completed and stamped at the current rate in force;
– A location plan certified by the relevant tax authorities;
– A receipt of payment of the application study fees issued by the ART;
– The name or company name and full address of the applicant;
– A certified copy of the company’s articles of association;
– A certified copy of the receipt for registration with the Registre du Commerce et du Crédit Mobilier;
– A certified copy of the taxpayer’s card;
– Proof of the origin of the funds intended for the planned financing, specifying the identity of the main financial backers;
– The purpose and general characteristics of the service;
– The arrangements for opening the service;
– The nature of the services to be provided;
– The nature and technical characteristics of the equipment;
– The provisional timetable for implementation, specifying in particular the capacity and area of coverage year by year etc.