The conditions to meet are as follows;
- Wishing to import electronic communications equipment or radio installations in order to submit them for approval.
- Wish to import equipment for the purposes of exhibition, demonstration or temporary use.
- File the complete application with the Agency at least thirty (30) days before the date of arrival of the equipment in Cameroon or the start of the event.
Documents to furnish;
- Administrative Documents
- A request stamped at the current rate, addressed to the Director General, specifying the mark, model and type of equipment, the quantities to be imported, the manufacturer and the country of origin.
- A copy of the approval issued by the competent authority in the country of origin of the equipment concerned, or a manufacturer’s declaration of conformity.
- A receipt issued by the agency for payment of the cost of studying the application etc.
For Legal Persons
- A copy of the certificate of registration in the Trade and Personal Property Credit Register issued by the clerk of the court of first instance.
- A certified copy of the tax payer’s card issued by the tax office.
- An attestation of non-indebtedness of the last three months.
- Technical File
Provide in 4 copies;
- An application form supplied by the Agency, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- An indication of the field of use.
- A declaration of conformity for the manufacture of the equipment, highlighting all the standards used for the manufacture of the equipment concerned.
- Copies of test reports relating to electromagnetic compatibility and safety.