Decision to issue a receipt for a simple declaration.
Conditions to be met:
⁃ Wish to establish with a view to operation for its own needs exclusively an infrastructure of the following type:
– Internal private network;
– Independent private network other than radio where the termination points are less than 300 metres apart and whose links have a capacity of less than ten (10) megabits per second;
⁃ Have radio installations consisting exclusively of low-power, short-range equipment, the power and short-range equipment, the categories of which are determined by the Administration in charge of Telecommunications.
⁃ Use approved equipment.
Composition of the application:
- Documents to be supplied
Administrative and technical file in five (05) copies comprising:
– An application form supplied by the Agency, duly completed and stamped at the current rate in force;
– Proof of payment of the application fees issued by ART;
– The name or company name and full address of the interested party;
– A location plan certified by the relevant tax authorities;
– A certified copy of the company’s articles of association;
– A certified copy of the receipt for entry in the Trade and Personal Property Credit Register;
– A certified copy of the taxpayer’s card;
– Information on the individual responsible for the network;
– The technical characteristics and detailed description of the network and its equipment;
– Technical documentation relating to the equipment to be installed;
– The approval certificate for the equipment issued by ART.