Decision to amend a receipt for the provision of electronic communications services to the public.
Conditions to be met:
- Change in the distribution of share capital or in the management of the company;
- Need to comply with new requirements linked to changes in national or international regulations;
- The need to safeguard public order, national defence or public security;
- Not having been subject to one of the sanctions provided for by the law governing electronic communications.
Composition of the application:
- Documents to be supplied
Technical and financial file in five (05) copies comprising:
– An application form supplied by the Agency, duly completed and stamped at the current rate in force;
– A location plan certified by the relevant tax authorities;
– A receipt of payment of the application study fees issued by the ART;
– The name or company name and full address of the applicant;
– A certified copy of the company’s articles of association;
– A certified copy of the receipt for registration with the Registre du Commerce et du Crédit Mobilier;
– A certified copy of the taxpayer’s card;
– Proof of the origin of the funds intended for the planned financing, specifying the identity of the main lenders;
– The purpose and general characteristics of the service;
– The arrangements for opening the service;
– The nature of the services to be provided;
– The nature and technical characteristics of the equipment;
– The provisional timetable for implementation, specifying in particular the capacity and the coverage area year by year etc.