Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the seller is obliged, in the case of electronic commercial transactions, to provide the consumer with the following information in a clear and comprehensible manner:
– The identity, address and telephone number of the seller or service provider service provider;
– A full description of the various stages in the execution of the transaction;
– The nature, characteristics and price of the product;
– The cost of delivery and, where applicable, the product insurance rates and any taxes required;
– The period during which the offer of the product at the set prices is valid;
– The commercial guarantee and after-sales service conditions;
– The payment terms and procedures and, where applicable, the credit terms offered;
– The delivery terms and deadlines, the performance of the contract and the performance of the contract and the results of non-performance of commitments;
– The possibility of withdrawing from the contract and the time limit for doing so etc.
The information provided for in the above paragraph must be supplied by electronic means and made available to the consumer for consultation at all stages of the transaction.