REGISTRATION WITH THE NATIONAL MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
Registration on the role of the National Order of Physicians is authorized by the decision of the Council of the said Order.
The application for registration on the roll of the Order is filed at the headquarters of the Council of the Order, in duplicate against receipt, and shall include;
– a stamped application at the current rate;
– a certified copy of the birth certificate dated less than three (3)
– a certified copy of the medical degree recognized by the competent authority at the time of
the competent authority at the time of submission of the application, as well as a certificate of
presentation of the original of the said diploma;
– an extract from the criminal record dating back no more than three (3) months;
– a certificate of nationality less than three (3) months old.
In addition to the documents listed in paragraph (1), the doctor of foreign nationality must produce, in support of his application :
– a certificate of no prohibition to practice and a certificate of no registration in the roll of the Order of Physicians of his country of origin, or another foreign country where he previously practiced;
– a copy of the act of recruitment on behalf of the public administration or of a non-governmental organization, or of an employment contract under Cameroonian law in the case of an approved private company or a religious medical organization.
The certificates referred to above shall be issued by the standards applicable in the foreign countries concerned.
The registration fee shall be paid by the applicant. The application
referred to shall be examined by the procedure laid down in Article 36 of Law No. 90-036 of 10 August 1990 referred to above.