The granting and withdrawal of approvals to sports and physical education associations shall be governed by the provisions of Order No. 018 A/MINSEP/SG/CJ of 24 October 2006 regulating the conditions and modalities for grant and withdrawal of approvals.
A. CONDITIONS FOR WITHDRAWAL OF APPROVAL
The approval may be withdrawn from the association under the following conditions;
– Voluntary dissolution, freely decided by the general assembly of the association.
– Statutory dissolution, which occurs by operation of law in the event of the expiry of the period for which the association was established.
– Judicial dissolution pronounced by a competent court against an association whose object is illicit or contrary to good morals, or whose actions are likely to undermine the integrity of the national territory or the republican form of government.
Administrative dissolution with prior notice and formal notice may occur;
– When the activity of the association is likely to affect the physical or moral integrity of one or more of its members.
– When its successive results are not satisfactory.
The de facto withdrawal of approval occurs in case of withdrawal of the authorization of existence and/or operation by the governmental authorities.
B. MODALITIES OF WITHDRAWAL
The reasons for which an association’s approval is withdrawn shall be brought to the attention of its president within thirty days by any means that leaves a written record.
When the association undertakes in writing to comply with the regulations in force, it may be granted approval again.