Conditions to meet are as follows;
- Be the holder of the authorization for the establishment and operation of the network or station, or the provision of the service.
- Have specific authorizations, where applicable.
- Have an approval certificate for the radioelectric equipment to be operated.
- Have a partnership with an installer approved by the agency for the installation and maintenance of electronic communications equipment.
- Not have been subject of any penalties under the regulations in force.
- Not be in arrears or unpaid dues, fees and charges to the agency.
- Possess a valid, internationally recognized safety certificate.
- Be affiliated to an accounting authority recognized or accepted by the agency.
- Have staff operating the radio station hold a radio operator’s certificate, except in the case of a pleasure vessel.
- For a radio amateur, to hold a radio operator’s certificate.
- For an aircraft operator, to have staff operating the Radiocommunication Station who hold a radio operator’s certificate.
Documents to furnish are as follows;
- An undertaking on honour to comply with the regulations in force, in particular to comply with the regulations on the use of radio frequencies and the obligation contained in the frequency assignment agreement,
- For a physical person
- A form, to be collected from the agency, duly completed and stamped at the current rate, addressed to ART,
- Proof of payment of the application fee issued by the agency,
- A copy of the authorization for the establishment and operation of the network or station, or the provision of the service in question,
- A copy of the taxpayer’s card etc.
- For legal persons
- A form, to be collected from the agency, duly completed and stamped at the current rate, addressed to the Director General of L’ART.
- A certified copy of the tax payer’s card issued by the tax office.
- A location map and any other information specifying the applicant’s contact details, issued by the relevant local tax authorities.
- A copy of the authorization for the establishment and operation of the network or station, or the provision of the service in question: this authorization is issued by the agency.
- A receipt for payment of the application fee, etc.
- The description and general characteristics of the network and the services to be offered,
- The technical specifications of the connected equipment and installations,
- The coverage area, the technical description of the coverage area and the location of the stations,
- Administrative, technical and operating data relating to the radio stations,
- A copy of the approval of the installer of the equipment and radio installations responsible for deploying the network, etc.