In accordance with Regulation No. COBAC R-2016/02 relative to the changes in the status of credit institutions, the application for prior authorization to change, extend or restrict the activities of the applicant credit institution must include;
- The minutes of the Extraordinary general meeting called to approve the operation.
- The Board of Directors’ report on the operation.
- The statutory auditor’s report on the operation.
- The draft amended articles of association.
- All information enabling the Banking Commission to assess the adequacy of the institution’s system of governance, risk management system and level of equity capital with the prudential standards in force for the type of business envisaged.