The application for a teaching certificate must include the following
- A stamped application formulated by the candidate specifying the
subjects to be taught and the number of hours to be devoted to them,
- A certified copy of the basic professional diploma (Doctorate in
Medicine, State diploma in Nursing, etc.),
- A certified copy of the higher nursing education diploma possibly ;
- A birth certificate;
- An extract from the criminal record dating back no more than 3
- A certificate of medical examination issued by a doctor attesting that
the applicant is not suffering from any contagious disease and is free
from any tuberculosis, and dated less than 3 months.
The file thus constituted shall be sent by the head of the establishment
concerned to the Ministry of Public Health under the cover of the
Provincial Delegate of Public Health.
Teaching licenses are issued by decision of the Minister of Public
Full-time teaching licenses are valid for one private institution only.
Part-time teaching authorizations may be valid for all private, Catholic,
Protestant, Islamic or secular education organizations.
These authorizations may also be revoked at any time for any serious
professional fault deemed incompatible with the exercise of the
educator’s function. They must be revoked in the event of a prison
the sentence, which must be followed by the withdrawal of the teaching
authorization, and in the event of a conviction for recklessness, except
in the case of a hit-and-run accident.