In accordance with Regulation No. COBAC R-2016/02 relative to the changes in the status of credit institutions, the application for prior authorization for the acquisition or sale of shareholdings which does not result in a change in the power of control of the applicant credit institution must also include information;
FOR AN INDIVIDUAL PURCHASER
- A curriculum vitae written in French, duly dated and signed,
- A certified copy of a valid official identity document (national identity card or passport),
- A police record less than three months old, issued by the competent authorities in the applicant’s country of nationality and country of residence,
- A notarized statement of marital status. The consular authority must certify this attestation if the potential buyer is of a nationality other than that of the country in which the establishment is located,
- A copy of the subscription form for the shares in the credit institution or the deed of transfer,
- A declaration of shareholdings in other credit institutions with registered offices inside or outside the CEMAC region etc.